Just a couple items y’all should be aware of:
1. I fell on my bike ride home tonight. It sure is slippery out there.
2. Someone spray painted “SATANR GOD IS DEAD” on the outside of my church this past Sunday – while I was inside, no less. I don’t know what the extra R at the end of SATAN is for. Bunch of savages in this town….
3. I attempted what we agreed (by a vote of 16-4) was an acceptable practice in this post. My wife was not amused and called me a “cold little weirdo.”
4. Our mailbox is a little undersized and it’s funny to see how the mailman literally just stuffs the mail in anyway, damaging everything in the process. Of course, if I ever received anything other than junk mail and bills, I might not think it was so funny.
5. I use the word “y’all” a lot on the blog but I never say it IRL. I bet y’all are wondering whether my online personality is some sort of cowboy or else a country bumpkin, hayseed, or rube. It’s cowboy, FYI, although I’m thinking about changing from using “y’all” to “yous guys,” which is a little more New Jersey than anything else. What do you think, internet? Would you read the SingleSpeed blog if it had a little bit of a Jersey flavor?