Plumbing FAIL

So the wife and I tried to do a little bit of plumbing last night… FAIL.  We’re replacing an exterior sillcock, which requires replacing about 2 feet of pipe in the basement, too.  The whole project has 4 potential places to leak.  So it’s a pretty small project.  Well, we put it all together last night… and it mostly holds pressure, but it leaks a little bit – we left the water pressure on overnight and it probably leaked about 1/2 cup or so.  I’m a little terrified I put one of the pieces on backwards – but I sort of think that if I really did have something on backwards it wouldn’t hold pressure as well as it does.

Ho Hum.  So I guess I’ll try again tonight…  Home Ownership is Fun….sort of.

2 comments to Plumbing FAIL